An awakening to dawn mist on the water,
flowing Spirit's streams to God's altar,
purifying essence whistles through the trees,
images of the sacred blowing in the breeze.
Flights of fancy from birds up high,
feathers of many colors filtering through the sky,
sun, moon and stars envelops Earth's dome,
we're all birds of a feather, finding our way home.
Spectacle of mesmerizing movements flashing in the mind,
melting pots of humans, secrets hard to find,
love all embracing whispers on the wind,
no physical presence, ecstasy from a light dimmed.
Gifts of joy enmeshed in music and dance,
visualizing images filtering in a trance,
warriors in a drumbeat at journeys end,
back to the womb of creation enmeshed in a substance blend.
Wondrous dreams in the stillness of the dark,
journey on uplifting voyages in paradise park,
thunder and lightening points the way,
a prelude to the land where Soul's play.
- One Day My Soul Just Opened Up
- Abc's Of Friendship
- Trust You'll Treat Her Well
- Flying With Broken Wings
- The Race
- The Teacher Who Made A Difference
- Besides The Drinking
- Attitude Determines Altitude
- Shake It Off And Step Up
- Things Aren't Always What They Seem
- Don't Hope Friend...decide
- My Thoughts On Life And Living It
- What's Missing In Our Lives Today?
- When It's Time
- Take It In The Right Spirit
- Would You Stand Up?
- Let The Light Shine
- Being There