|BEAUTIFUL WORDS TO LIVE BY - Life lessons to help you grow and cope with change. |
BEAUTIFUL WORDS TO LIVE BY
November 6, 2000
--- Author Unknown
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
- Love ......and you shall be loved.
- God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
- All people smile in the same language.
- A hug is a great gift..one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
- Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve it.
- The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
- Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- It's important for parents to live the same things they teach.
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Happy memories never wear out.... relive them as often as you want.
- Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
- Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks within.
- The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
- Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
- If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
- Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
- Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
- Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
- Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
- You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
- For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
- Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.
The best gifts to give :
- To your friend - loyalty
- To your enemy - forgiveness;
- To your boss - service;
- To a child - a good example;
- To your parents - gratitude and devotion;
- To your mate - love and faithfulness;
More To Explore